Become a U.S. Citizen Today

You can begin the path to citizenship confidently with our resources and expert support.

Make An Appointment Now!See If You Are Qualified

Don’t Miss the Last Train!

The filing fee for citizenship will go up from $640 to $1,170 at October 2nd, 2020. Apply now before the fee almost doubled.

  • The chance of getting fee wavier is very limited under the new fee rule published by USCIS, unless you are holding U visa, T visa, VAWA, or your household earns below 125% Federal Poverty Guideline.


Information on our citizenship assistances program, naturalization eligibility and required documents in English and Asian languages.

Am I Eligible for Citizenship?

Please use this checklist to make sure you meet the basic requirements for filing N-400 Application for Naturalization.

You have a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).

You are at least 18 years old.

If you are not yet 18 years old and one of your parents is a US citizen, you may already be a U.S. Citizen. Please contact us if you need help.

Have been a Lawful Permanent Resident for:

  • 5 years or more; or,

  • 3 years or more if you got your permanent residency status through marriage to a US Citizen.

Please check the date on your Green Card.
You can file your Application for Naturalization 3 months before the 5-year or 3-year date. Please use the Early Filing Calculator from USCIS to check your early filing date.

You have resided in the state and the district in which you are applying for citizenship for at least 3 months.

If you just moved in to a new home, you have to wait for at least 3 months before you can apply for citizenship.

You have not traveled outside of the US for more than 6 months.

If you have traveled outside of the US for more than 6 months and you believe you have legitimate reasons for your trip, please discuss with us.

English Language Exemptions

If you meet the following requirements, you are exempted from the English language test on your citizenship interview. However, you still have to take the civic test but using your native language.

  • 50 years old or up at the time of filing and have lived as a permanent resident (Green Card holder) in the US for 20 years; or,
  • 55 years old or up at the time of filing and have lived as a permanent resident in the US for 15 years.

If you meet the following requirement, you will not only be able to use your native language during the citizenship interview and but can also take a simplified civic test with only 20 questions.

  • 65 years old or up and have been a permanent resident for at least 20 years at the time of filing.

Exam Exemptions

If you have medication condition which affects your memory, you might be able to apply for N-648 medical exemption. Please discuss with us on how you can be accommodated.

Our Citizenship Program

We provide citizenship services from the beginning until the end, accompanied you along your path to become a US citizen.
We speak Asian languages! If you need language accommodation, please specify at your appointment request so we can accommodate your needs.

Eligibility Assessment

Still not sure if you are eligible for applying citizenship? Please talk to us because every case is different. We can help you to determine if you are eligible.

If you have special conditions, we can refer you to an Immigration Attoney for additional help.

Filing Paperworks

We can help you to file your N-400 citizenship forms, and also help you to apply for I-912 for fee wavier, and/or N-648 for medical exemption.

We will charge a $100 filing fee so we can help more people in the future. If you qualified for fee wavier, we can file the forms at no cost to you.

Elderly Services &
Fingerprint Assistance

For elderly applicants with limited English proficiency, we we may assist for taking passport photos and to Post Office for mailing the Application package, if needed.

For those applying for English exemption, we may help on translating and filling out forms on your fingerprint appointment.

One-on-one Citizenship
Interview Practices

With our experiences on going into citizenship interviews, we are able to give you tips on what you should be expected on your interview. We can help you to practice your English test and civic questions to make sure you are ready for your interview.

Citizenship Interview Interpretation

We speak Asian languages! If you need help on interpretation during your citizenship interview, you are in the right place. We will help you on translating and will practice with you before your interview.

Citizenship Ceremony

Congratulation! If we have time, we will attend your naturalization ceremony to take photos for you.

And what’s more important? We register you to vote right the way after your ceremony. It’s your civic duty and your privilege after becoming a US citizen.

Documents You Need to Prepare

Before your appointment to file the paperworks, please make sure you gather all necessary documents to avoid prolonged filing time. If you have all your documents, the filing time would be around 1 hour. Additional time needed if you need to file for fee waiver.

Make An Appointment Now
  • Driver license
  • Green card
  • Social security card
  • All passports used in the past 5 years (even if expired)
    • Need the exact in and out day for all overseas travels, including cruise! (You can check your flight ticket records or any other booking records for the dates)
  • Current address and all addresses you have lived in the past 5 years
    • Need also the move in and move out date for each address
  • All jobs/school records in the past 5 years
    • Need the begin and end date
    • Name of employer(s)
    • Address for the companies and schools
  • Information about your spouse:
    • Date of Marriage
    • Spouse’s legal name
    • Spouse’s birthday
    • Address, if not living together
    • If your spouse is not yet a US citizen:
      • Green card number
      • Country of citizenship
    • If your spouse is a US citizen:
      • Need the day becoming citizen if he/she is not a natural-born American (Please check the date on his/her naturalization certificate)
  • Information about your/your spouse’s ex-spouse:
    • Ex-spouse’s name
    • Ex-spouse’s birthday
    • His/her country of citizenship
    • Date on divorce/ death certificate
  • Information about your children:
    • Children’s name
    • Children’s birthday
    • Children’s address, if not living together
    • If your children is not a US citizen, need their green card number.
  • Information about your parents:
    • If any of your parents is a US citizen:
      • Parent’s name
      • Parent’s birthday
      • Parent’s address, if not living together
      • The date your parent becoming a US citizen, if they are not natural-born American
    • If none of them are US citizen, no information needed.
  • Any arrest, court notice, citation, ticket, criminal record in the past 5 years
  • 2 recent passport photos
  • A blank personal check
  • $100 filing fee
  • Your most recent tax return
  • If you have retired, bring your Social Security Award Letter. You can get your Social Security Award Letter from your local Social Security Office
  • A blank personal check just in case if you are not qualified

If you are qualified for fee waiver, our organization will not charge any filling fee. If you are not qualified for fee wavier, our organization will charge $100 filling fee so we can continue our services to the community.

If you have special conditions that you cannot apply for citizenship at the moment. We can help you on renewing your green card.