- This event has passed.
2020 Citizenship Drive at Wat Buddharangsi Buddhist Temple
February 23, 2020 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
– If you are 50 year-old and lives in the U.S. for 20 or more years; or you are 55 year-old and lives in the U.S. for 15 or more years, you can use your mother language for citizenship interview.
– If you are 65 year-old and lives in the U.S. for over 20 years, you can not only use your mother language on the interview, but also only need to study 20 civic questions.
– The application fee will go up from $640 to $1,170 soon!
Florida Asian Services & Thai American Association is partnering on a Citizenship Clinic at Wat Buddharangsi Buddhist Temple (15200 SW 240th St, Homestead, FL 33032) at 02/23/2020 10am-2pm. We will provide legal consultation for eligibility for naturalization, help participants to file N-400 (citizenship form), provide fee waiver assistance, prepare mailing package, and provide study materials. Chinese and Thai language assistance during the filing will be provided. Other languages upon requested.
This event is open for public. Please RSVP to email@example.com
Please prepare the following documents/information to the event:
– Driver license
– Green card
– Social security card
– All passports used in the past 5 years (even if expired), need the exact in and out day for all overseas travels, including cruise! (you can check your flight ticket records for the days)
– All addresses in the past 5 years, and move in & move out days
– All jobs/school in the past 5 years (begin and end day, name of employer, address)
– Spouse’s name, birthday, address. If not citizen, need green card number, and country of citizenship. If citizen, need the day becoming citizen if not natural born (check the day on citizenship certificate)
– Children’s name, birthday, address. If not citizen, need green card number.
– If you and/or your spouse has an ex-spouse, need ex-spouse’s name, birthday, country of citizenship.
– If any of your parents is U.S. citizen, need name, birthday, address, the day become citizen. If not citizen, do not need any information on parents.
– Any arrests, court notices, tickets, criminal records in past 5 years.
– 2 passport photos (can be taken at CVS, Walgreen, Costco…)
– To find out you are qualified for fee waiver, bring your most recent tax return
– A empty personal check for the application fee to US Department of Homeland Security